- May 20, 2019
- Posted by: Anvia Holdings
- Category: Press Release
Ridgefield Park, NJ May 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Anvia Holdings Corporation (OTCQB: ANVV) (the “Company” or “Anvia Holdings”) a global technology and education service company today reported financial results and business highlights for the first quarter of 2019 and filed its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the three months ended March 31, 2019 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 20, 2019.
2019 Business Highlights:
- Filed application to uplist company on Nasdaq
- Appointed five directors to its board out of which four are independent directors
- New Board Members include: Reyad Fezzani, Pól Ó Móráin, Dr. James G. Shanahan,Aleem Sheikh, James Kennett
- Executed a definitive agreement to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of Host Group of Companies Pty Ltd (Host Networks), an Australian data centre and hosting service based in Brisbane and Xseed Pty Ltd, an Australian Vocational Education Provider based in Melbourne.
“It has been a very productive start to 2019, with the addition of 5 new directors, the acquisition of Host Group and Xseed, as well as the filing of the application to list our shares on Nasdaq stated Anvia President Mr. Ali Kasa.
First Quarter 2019 Financial Results:
- Total assets reported for Q1 was $5,225,618
- Revenues in Q1 increased to $1,678,069 vs. $17,839 in 2018
- Net loss reported in Q1 was $8,397,794
- Total liabilities reported in Q1 was $14,214,066 due to current financial option contingencies
- Gross profit reported in Q1 was $1,628,193 vs. $13,400 in the previous year
Anticipated Upcoming Milestones:
- Q2 2019: Revenues projected to increase to above $ 2 Million USD
- Q3 2019: Revenues projected to increase to above $ 3.5 Million USD
- Q4 2019: Revenues projected to increase to above $ 4 Million USD
“The focus for the current quarter is to further strengthen the revenue and profitability of the company. We shall do so by continuing to enhance the internal controls and make few more acquisitions” added Mr. Kasa.
About Anvia Holdings Corporation
Anvia Holdings Corporation is a global technology and education service company. The company is established with the mission to make potential growth accessible and sustainable. Anvia Holdings Corporation trades on the OTCQB under the symbol ANVV.
For further information, please visit www.anviaholdings.com
Disclaimer: Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933, are subject to Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbors created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and other results and further events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Future events and actual results could differ materially from those set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements.
The listing of the Company’s common shares on NASDAQ remains subject to the approval of NASDAQ and the satisfaction of all applicable listing and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, shareholder numbers and the establishment of corporate governance requirements which the Company does not meet at this time.
Following receipt of all required approvals, the Company expects to issue a press release announcing its initial NASDAQ trading date. The Company’s common shares will continue to trade on the OTCQB under the ticker symbol ANVV until NASDAQ approval after which Anvia Holdings intends to voluntarily delist its shares from OTCQB.
SOURCE: Anvia Holdings Corporation
Phone: 323 713 3244